Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Birthdays

Tyler and Jax woke up eager to see what the Easter Bunny had brought them . . . 

Ty didn't hesitate to scarf down his chocolate bunny. 
Jax could hardly wait to see what the Easter Bunny had brought him . . .
Ty loved dying Easter Eggs. It was fun, but it was really messy. At some point he spilled the bowl of orange egg dye all over his stomach so he looked part oompa-loompa for the rest of the day. 
My boys
My parents did an Easter Egg hunt for the grandkids. Tyler and Hazel weren't very patient when they were waiting to go find the eggs. 
I loved watching Ty run around with his little Easter basket (okay, not his Easter basket, but the one he stole from his cousin). 
Once he discovered there was chocolate candy in the eggs, he gave up hunting and chowed down. 

Blowing out the candles on my cheesecake. :-)

8 comments:

Holly said...

I see the ham wasnt featured....I miss your stupid face...but guess what we bought tickets for June 19th, and me and Mya are staying till July 6th!!! Plenty of trips to Maceys on the horizon!

marcie said...

Glad to see that Jax got in on the festivities. Last year we didn't even get Ben a basket, and so I probably count as the worst mom ever... but we were poor, and he didn't care, haha, however, not so poor that Mike didn't get his annual candy, so go figure!

Anyway, happy birthday... tomorrow. I love that you had a cheesecake- that's what Mike gets every year too. Who needs traditional birthday cakes when there is better out there!

And those were adorable pics of Ty dying the eggs. Every kid needs to be dyed a couple of times in their life... it's like a rite of passage :)

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute!

Erik and Michelle said...

Fun times with orange stomachs!! Who doesnt like that!! I love the last picture of Jax so precious!! I hope you have a great Birthday tomorrow, and a great Tax day while your at it!!:)

Rachel said...

Sounds like you guys had a very fun day-Jax is lucky getting is first Easer basket! :)

Jessi Fogg said...

It is ok that you stole our Easter basket. The twins wouldn't have carried it anyway. I don't even remember taking that picture with me in it.

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

You look like you are doing great. Your kids are too cute!

Belle said...

Happy late birthday!!! Tyler is looking old! We got Jax's birth announcement-THANK YOU! Such great photos!