

My little brother, David, recently turned in his mission papers and should be getting his call as early as tomorrow. At my parents house they have a big map where they have been writing down people's guesses as to where he is going. Where do you think he'll get called???
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Called to Serve!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
New York, New York mission... it's 1:15 am so I better be somewhat close!
Barcelona, Spain.
Seoul, South Korea
YAY!! That is so exciting, especially the closer it gets, the suspense is SO fun:)
I think he's going to Ukraine, and I want to be on that map ;)
Those are way cute pics -- great ideas. I think he'll be called to Boise, Idaho.. hahaha
You were all added to the map! :-D
What wonderful photos!!!!! and thanks for the map-I was wondering where in Texas that was! And nice new photo at the top of your blog-adorable
Post a Comment