I realize that Thanksgiving was over a week ago, but better late than never. Tim ordered a pizza for dinner (I love it when Tim "cooks" dinner), so while we wait for it, I'm catching up on my dang blog. We went to both the Morgan and the Bradshaw households for dinner. Needless to say we were very full by the end, but we're both lucky to have parents who live near by. The food was delicious (As you can see by the picture, Tyler REALLY enjoyed it). I love Thanksgiving. I couldn't enjoy a turkey dinner more and we always have so much to be thankful for.
Visit the Fogg Blog for info on Evan's Thanksgiving Facial!!
Really do. . It's hilarious.



2 comments:
I love the filthy children...very smart to just take their clothes off. Also, the highchair Tyler's in is the same one my family had.
You're right, that was hilarious! I love seeing pics of all your brothers and sisters; my, how time flies. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving :)
Post a Comment