...so do I...actually not.
Ahhh, look at the preggy belly! You look really good, Car, and I mean that in all seriousness, even though I rhymed in the first sentence, haha!Also, I think that Tyler's decorating sense is fabulous... but don't tell Tim I said that!!
I LOVE THE BELLY PIC! Is that a weird thing about me? I LOVE preggo bellys!!! LOVE them! Skyler like refuses to take pictures of me so I only have pics of my son but I want to get one of mine up there too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
...so do I...actually not.
Ahhh, look at the preggy belly! You look really good, Car, and I mean that in all seriousness, even though I rhymed in the first sentence, haha!
Also, I think that Tyler's decorating sense is fabulous... but don't tell Tim I said that!!
I LOVE THE BELLY PIC! Is that a weird thing about me? I LOVE preggo bellys!!! LOVE them! Skyler like refuses to take pictures of me so I only have pics of my son but I want to get one of mine up there too!
Post a Comment