Friday, December 5, 2008

Accomplishment!



Compared to many women, especially my two sisters and my mom, I am domestically challenged. I can't sew, I don't scrapbook, and cooking is a work in progress. Today, ladies and gentleman, I made bread. And guess what, it's delicious. I have made bread dough before for things like scones or pizza, but never bread. I really expected it to suck. I figured it would take me a few tries to make it edible, but no sir, it was really good. I'm rather proud of myself.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go! I've only made my mom's bread once, but I just let her make it! :)

Jessi Fogg said...

You used a bread maker. cheater!

Carlye said...

Of course I used a bread maker! Why would I make bread without a bread maker?? That would be ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the bread. I tried it in Logan once (without a breadmaker) and it was rock solid on the outside...not great.