Friday, August 15, 2008

Cabin in Midway

In July we went up to the Bradshaw Family Cabin with my family. We had a really good time. Tyler and Hazel had fun racing on the deck, we found a big ugly bug, the boys went golfing, we shopped in Park City, we went on lots of walks (even in the rain), and did a lot of relaxing. Here's some pictures (of course).










5 comments:

Erik and Michelle said...

I am going to have nightmares about that bug!!! EWWW!!

Rachel said...

That bug is hideous--gross!

marcie said...

This is one naaasty bug! I'm trying to get over my dislike of them because I know Ben is going to want to investigate all of their sick friends, but I'm just not looking forward to it!

Meredith said...

That is one disgusting bug! Hooray for cabin trips...always fun!

Michelle Stocking said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!