Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here you go Kati!



My little sister Kati and I went on a date (yes, a date). We went to the grocery store and bought treats, then we saw Mama Mia (we had to smuggle the treats in like criminals). We decided it would be most appropriate to photographically document this event in history. Here is a small sampling of the photos we took throughout the date:

That's how much I love Kati . . . 

Please, don't let the dust on my dashboard
take away from this rock's elegance.
Treats!

8 comments:

marcie said...

I'm glad that you're expanding your horizons... haha!

I love your haircut Car. And I know I sound like some 97 year old lady, but I seriously can't believe how grown up and beautiful Kati is.

Erik and Michelle said...

I cant believe how much you and kati Look alike!! I dont think I have ever realized that before.

Rachel said...

Dude, what's up with the rock?

Cassidy Meine said...

I loved the movie! Thanks for the tip on the memory card thing, I'll have to look into it!

Meredith said...

Mamma Mia was seriously hilarious! Not so much good as funny to laugh at! What was the deal with the guys dancing while wearing flippers?!

Holly said...

I'm sad to see you and Tim are starting to see other people...although I will say that Kathy is quite a dish.

Michelle Stocking said...

You to are beautiful. Definitely sisters. Did I tell you that I hung out with your brother all last weekend. He's a hoot.

Holly said...

i put some more motivational pics up for you....hang in there.