As most people already know . . (I hate keeping secrets). I am due March 18th. We told my family when they were posed for a picture at the cabin. The best part was that it took most of them so long to catch on to what Tim said that the majority of them were still smiling at the camera.
Tyler's big brother shirt.

Yes. The pee stick.



15 comments:
Congrats! What a great big brother he's going to make!
I heart you and your unborn chilie. Thanks for the fun chat today.
That is really exciting, I'm super happy for you guys. . .I love the family pic too!
I'm so happy cause now I get to brag about being the first one to know...have a girl so that Ty and Mya can get married and Aiden and your daughter can also be arranged
LOL, the pee stick!!!!
Except for your mom! Moms have that instantanious reaction that stays with them no matter how old their kiddos get (aka- you!).
Congrats, again! I'm so excited for you, and feeling left out that I'm pretty much the only female in the world that's not pregnant... but don't get me wrong, I'm in NO hurry!!
Yeah! That is so exciting Carlye! That is actually a really funny family picture! Good job on the "Surprise" aspect!
Thanks!! We're really excited. As soon as I'm done throwing up, we'll be even more excited!
I love Tylers shirt! Where did you get it! I would love to get it for Will when our "2nd child" time comes!
Congrats Carlye! That is so exciting!
Love the pee stick! haha!
Congrats! Way to utilize the element of surprise!
wait a minute...where's daniel...did clark julie leave him at home?
Congrats Carlye! That is exciting. I found you through Cassy. Love the pee stick, it's a classic!
Congratulations! And I love Tyler's shirt!
Post a Comment