The Memory Post
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you.
3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include them!
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :-)
And please do this on your page too, so we can all share in the fun times together :)



9 comments:
Directing traffic, Choir concerts with Tyler singing and dancing along, borrowing my hairbands for lunch when you'd forgotten your own, when you wore the MADS...MUDD panties over your jeans, so many.
what's funny is all of the memories you commented about on my blog...are the ones I was gonna use for you if you posted this....the famous New York nap will always live in my memory as will the Bangerter Hwy. experience. Let's see how bout the time we snuck out and forgot to put the grate back on, the baggy shorts in David Hall's hot tub, the time that girl fell off the risers while sitting in her chair during your teacher aide period with DeHaan, the time you hid in the bushes to see if Shane kissed Lisa (even though that never happened..still funny), the time the napkin attacked you walking to my house from Macey's in the dark, the time you thought you found you're mom's muffler on the corner so you carried it to my house, the time Jared hit my car, the time you fell off the bed and your glasses were scrapping against the filing cabinet, all those people we made mad cause the were trying to sleep, cake fights, oh and the time I kissed you...I'll end there.
I remember the lab we had together at SLCC! The second time in class you asked if I was dating anyone.. how random?! But I'm sure glad you said something! :-) The 4th of July fireworks with your family, the many times I saw you at your parent's house, eating pizza at your house, texting everyday..I could go on for a while!
"Can I have another dollar please"... priceless
There isn't really enough space on here to put down all of my favorite memories so I will have to try and narrow it down. We'll start with sleeping in my hallway, the festival of trees and taking pictures in the bathroom, "I fell out of the hamstring and into the bisquit!", I was hit with a large weed, the green man, playing in the rain in our swimsuits, inscents and passing out, walking and more walking, Butterfield Canyon and the can, reading our journals over the phone, "Is that a movie?", "He smells like salt and pepper", "Don't worry, I have a friend who has a sister that wears a helmet!", minestroni soup, the time I cut off some of my eyelashes using your eyelash curler, crying to Gray Sky morning, stoping at Macey's for bagels, the time you wripped your pants while playing hands up stands up at Constitution Park, and lets not forget the gas meter. :-)
Popcorn chicken at Jordan Landing, "The Skittle Game" which no one remembers, Alesha's closet when we both thought we were bad a's, IHOP, and Tim Morgan. Thats all I remember about you.
I remember that one time I was upset & so you talked to me about pie balls and scented condoms & it totally cheered me up. Figures that sex talk would do that.
Love you!
How do you summarize a lifetime of memories in one comment, but I do have some personal faves that stick out...
The handclap station lives on in infamy in my mind, peaking over the fence on Sunday to talk to you because we weren't allowed to play, all the experiences in the "pink room," all of the clubs we started, gathering up pennies and saving them for weeks then splurging on one giant veg-fest of candy for our sleepover, and all the times that I came back to visit and your mom practically let me live at your house... and oh yeah, I can't forget you pulling me hair as I tried to run home behind that big bush through the corner of the yard, both of us were screaming, and I was crying (as always)... you were relentless, but at least I knew I had a friend... a couple hours later!
My main memories of you and our family involve Capistrono Beach, but I'm glad we saw each other a couple of times when we both lived in the avenues, now I wish I had come and visited more..but I'm excited to have found your blog :) So happy you're pregnant, wow! Saki and I think you and Tim are a great match, he's so nice :)
Post a Comment