Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random Facts

Random # 1: Tim has a yo-yo collection. Not only does he collect them, but he is really good at yo-yo-ing. He has yo-yo's that cost over $1oo. He also juggles very well. I guess that makes him a one man show.


Randon #2: Tyler calls grapes lockers. We have no idea why.

Random #3: Neither Tim or I (or Tyler for that matter) have ever been to a concert. Sad but true.

Random #4: The first time Tim saw me in my underwear I was praying. Let me explain. We had been hanging out in my room when we were dating. When he left, I got ready for bed, took off my jeans, and knelt down to say my prayers. Tim had forgotten his cell phone and walked into my room to retrieve it. I was right in front of the door praying in my underwear. Ridiculously embarrassing. 

Random #5: At night, after Tyler goes to sleep Tim and I frequently play board or card games. Our favorites are scrabble and speed. As stated in a previous post, we behave as if we are 57. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

Random #6: For some reason, Tyler hates it when I put my hair up, or if it's up in a towel. He says, "Mom, hair, please". He whines until I take it down. If it's in the morning, he won't lay down by me until my hair is out of the towel. When I take it down he smiles or laughs and says, "Better". We can't figure it out. As some of you know, I hate to eat with my hair down. It's been a struggle.

Random #7: I only went to one dance in high school with someone other than Tim.

Random #8: Tim and I had join custody of a dog before we got married. He was a massive basset hound named Dozer. When we got married our apartment wouldn't allow pets so we gave him away to another family who had a female basset hound and they got married and had 6 puppies.

The Rules: 1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves. 
                       2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and                             post these rules. 
                       3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to                               leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged and to read                          your blog for the details.

I Tag Jess Olsen, Meredith, Michelle Brown, Marcie, Jessica Fogg, Amberly, Michelle Stocking and Michelle Tippets. 

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I laughed OUT LOUD when I read your random #4 about when Tim first saw you in your underwear. That was hilarious!

Carlye said...

It was awful. My mom and sister upstairs realized what had happened as soon as they heard my screetch. so awkward. lol