Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Sunday and Ralphie

The Sunday before Christmas, my Instagram/Facebook feeds were full of pictures of people dressed for church in Christmas-y apparel... so when we got home, I attempted to get some pictures of my own offspring in their Christmas-y getups. 




The pictures were not what I had envisioned, but at least I documented their adorableness. Right?
Goodness, I love this squishy babe. 

Madee also loves him. 

It was way past this man's bedtime and he did not appreciate waiting. He was over my picture taking attempts pretty quick. 


Out of all of the pictures I took ^^this one^^ is my most favorite. 
I couldn't help but dig out these pictures of Tyler after viewing Boston's adorable pictures in the same outfit. 
My boys all look so much alike!
How did this adorable, chubby baby turn into a skinny, sarcastic seven year old???

At our house, we have a love - hate relationship with the Elf on the Shelf.
My children love him. Tim and I kind of hate him...
That being said, Ralphie, our Elf on the Shelf, did not make an appearance until a week before Christmas. He must have been exceptionally busy at the North Pole this year....
But he did pay us a visit for the week before Christmas. 

While he was here, he made snowflakes...
Read Christmas stories...
And drew mustaches on our family pictures (among other things). 


The mustaches were a big hit around here. I thought Tyler and Jaxen were going to die of laughter when they discovered it. 

0 comments: