Monday, October 7, 2013

Hazel's Baptism


 I adore this little girl. She is the oldest grandchild on our side of the family. I remember when she was born, I couldn't get enough of her. I hadn't had any kids of my own yet (I did ten months later) and I couldn't imagine ever loving a child so much. She is beautiful, she is smart, and she silly. I am so proud of her decision to get baptized. A few weeks before, Hazel, my sisters and my mom and I all wen to Temple Square to take some baptism pictures. 




Jessi took this one with her phone while we were shooting. 
 Kati being a hobo on a bench. 
 After we finished with pictures, we met my Dad during his lunch break at the City Creek food court for some grub. 


Hazel was baptized a few weeks later by her Dad.
 I was glad we were able to be there for her special day. 


 Tyler gave a talk at the baptism. I was so proud of him, he did a great job. I love that these two are such good friends. 
 After the baptism, we all went over to Jessi and Isaac's house for a luncheon. 




 Madee apparently stole someone's wallet and was rummaging through it...

 Near the end of the party, it started to rain, so the girls went outside to dance in the rain. 
These pictures make me so happy. 




0 comments: