We had a pretty normal Father's day this year.... When Tim got up (after working a graveyard shift...) we gave him some presents. Including a sweet shirt (pictured below) and some questionnaires the kids filled out about their dad.
They made questionnaires for their grandpa's too. I wish I would have thought to scan them before we gave them to them, because they were really funny.
They made questionnaires for their grandpa's too. I wish I would have thought to scan them before we gave them to them, because they were really funny.
Before heading over to visit our Dad's I made my kids pose with their Dad.
I only got ONE picture with Madee in it. She had some really important things to do.... And the wind had to go and mess up her hair.
But I sure do love these folks.
But I sure do love these folks.
My kids are blessed with a phenomenal Dad who loves them more than anything.
I'm reminded of this all the time... like when I hear him quietly singing the cups song to our infant, or when he is playing "steamroller" with the boys and they are laughing so hard I briefly wonder if they are going to throw up or pee their pants, or when he puts Madee's hair in a (somewhat lopsided) pony tail, or when I hear him reading to the kids and he has a different voice for every character in the book. It's those moments. When he thinks nobody is watching, that I'm watching. And I love what I see.






0 comments:
Post a Comment