(About 32 Weeks)
Cravings:
- In the beginning it was chicken sandwiches, made with the breaded Tyson chicken patties.
- Also in the beginning I craved a lot of spaghetti squash.
- Grilled turkey sandwiches (thanks Michelle!)
- Golden Oreos... seriously, have you tried them??
- Special K cereal
- Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches
- Jamba Juice
* I got on Zofran as soon as I started to feel nauseous so I probably threw up the least with this pregnancy... but still felt pretty awful for the first 18 weeks or so. I had also completely booked myself with fall family photos (before I knew I was pregnant). Those two things combined resulted in a very disastrous house. It was awesome.
* Throwing up was extra devastating this pregnancy, because I was still nursing Madee. I wasn't able to wean her until I was 20 weeks along. She had no interest in stopping. I never had much trouble weaning the boys, and I didn't want to force it, but that's what I had to do in the end. Enough was enough. It was so difficult to eat enough for me, the baby, and to nurse Madee when I felt so sick.
* At one of my first appointments I was measuring bigger than normal, and my doctor did an ultrasound to make sure it wasn't twins. There was definitely only one baby inside, but it was a nerve wracking few minutes until we found out for sure. Unlike my sister, I prefer to have my babies one at a time.
* This has probably been my least painful pregnancy. My hips and back hurt sometimes, but not awful. And the little fella isn't nearly as aggressive as my other kickers have been.
* I am kind of terrified to have two kids so close together. Madee will barely be 21 months when the baby is born. She is still very clingy and possessive of me. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to her little brother. Not to mention she is a
*I've never been less prepared for a baby. His room isn't pulled together, I haven't packed a hospital bag, and I just recently started washing baby laundry. I really should get on the ball.
* Baby #4 has no name. We have been calling him Four. The husband and I have a really difficult time agreeing on baby names, but this time has been the most difficult.
35 Weeks
39 Weeks






0 comments:
Post a Comment