I had procrastinated Mothers Day preparations.
So... the night before I had this grand plan to have the kids paint bird houses for their grandmothers.
They looked so cute painting that I had to grab my camera.
This picture is blurry because I realized belatedly that Madee was going to sample the paint.
I was too late to stop her, but I at least got a picture...
Madee painted more than just her little birdhouse.
Tyler and Jaxen took their job pretty darn seriously.
I learned that scrubbing paint off the concrete when you're big with baby is not fun.
Tim was at work, or I'm sure he would have done it... or better yet he would have put newspaper down because he's a smart guy like that.
They were all covered in paint by the time they finished.
The birdhouses turned out really cute though.
They are the weirdest kids I know.
I totally forgot to take a picture of the finished product until after we had dropped off Tyler's birdhouse to Tim's mom. Mom fail.
Ty and Jax made cards for their grandma's and great grandma.
This one cracks me up. It says to Grandma with the Wokeer (walker) which is what Tyler and Jax call my Grandma. He even drew a picture of her with a walker in the lower right hand corner. Hilarious.
I loved the cute little cards the boys made me for Mothers day. Tyler filled out this questionnaire about me.... He's right I DO shop all day long... ha ha
Tim also surprised me with some patio furniture that I've had my eye on for a long time.
All in all it was a good Mother's Day.
























0 comments:
Post a Comment