Jax and Tyler are really good friends. There are some days they choose to play with each other over their friends. I was shocked the first time a neighbor kid stopped by to play, and Tyler said, "I'm going to play with my brother today". They get all wrapped up in their imaginative games (that usually involve a lot of explosion noises and yelling). Don't get me wrong, they fight. Often.
But they play and laugh and enjoy having each other around more than fight.
But they play and laugh and enjoy having each other around more than fight.
The other day, I came downstairs from putting Madee down for a nap to find the boys watching a movie like this.
There are two large couches on either side of this chair, but for whatever reason they chose to squish into the same chair.
Naturally when they realized they were being photographed, they had to be silly....
And of course... Madee sure loves having big brothers.
She loves to do whatever they are doing, whether its homework, or chores, or playing cars (she's working on her explosion noises) she has to be a part of it. I heard the kids giggling in the boys room a few nights ago, and then Madee came out with a pair of underwear on her head. She was pretty proud of her new hat. I'm not sure if she put them on herself or if one of her loving brothers helped her out.
She now knows which drawer houses Tyler's underwear and frequently goes in to get a new "hat".
I'm just glad she chooses to use clean underwear.
I'm just glad she chooses to use clean underwear.











1 comments:
I love that your cute boys find buddies in one another. More than that, I love Madee's hat! Funny girl!
Post a Comment