For Thanksgiving we went to Tim's parents house for dinner.
As usual, it was delicious....
I'm particularly fond of my Mother-in-law's mashed potatoes and gravy.
When Madee finished eating and was cleaned up, she somehow managed to sneak upstairs and used a toy sauce pan to empty the dirt out of a potted tree Tim's parents have in their nice family room.
It made a spectacular mess on the carpet.
Long story short, Madee is a master at finding trouble and making messes.
Nobody knew the man knows how to open the dishwasher.
After stuffing ourselves and spending time with the Morgan clan (and cleaning up Madee's disaster),
we made our way over to my parents house.
We are lucky that our parents only live about ten minutes away from each other,
so we can see both families on holidays.
How do you feel about the mural on the wall?
It's like eating dinner in a forest.
I love him. Really, he's fantastic. Even if he won't smile for me.
This girl loves turkey.

I generally don't believe in decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving, but this year we got an early start. I don't know if it was because we were excited or if we decided the week after Thanksgiving was busy, but we had all of our outside decorations done before Thanksgiving, and our tree up and decorated that weekend.

Madee took her job very seriously.
My boys, especially Jaxen, was very hyper that evening.
He was telling me (very enthusiastically) that that ornament was a bomb.
Seconds after I took this picture he threw the "bomb" into the kitchen where it shattered.
Within a few days the bottom of the tree was completely void of ornaments and I'm not sure where they've gone. I think only Madelinn knows, and she's not telling....































0 comments:
Post a Comment