There were so many things I failed to document over the summer.
And since, it's almost Halloween, it seemed like an appropriate time...

And since, it's almost Halloween, it seemed like an appropriate time...

Tyler finished up Kindergarten (which all in all was a huge success and I'm glad I sent him!)
He also finished up another season of soccer.
He got a medal, that he still wears frequently.
The boys learned lots of new things over the summer...
Both boys took swimming lessons.
I was really worried about how Tyler would do, because he is a bit fearful when it comes to water,
but he did great! He really progressed in the two weeks he was in lessons.
Jaxen loved swimming lessons for the most part, but getting into the water had to be his idea.
I was really worried about how Tyler would do, because he is a bit fearful when it comes to water,
but he did great! He really progressed in the two weeks he was in lessons.
Jaxen loved swimming lessons for the most part, but getting into the water had to be his idea.
We watched a few fires blaze on the nearby mountains.
We celebrated Mothers and Fathers Day.
We spent countless hours enjoying our yard.
We love having grass!
We love having grass!
Madee is fearless when it comes to water.
We went through countless bags of popsicles.
We spent so much time with friends!
We had play dates, and barbecues, and parties....
We spent so much time with friends!
We had play dates, and barbecues, and parties....
We went to a lot of birthday parties. It seemed like every weekend we were singing someone Happy Birthday.
This is sweet Mekenzie, who turned one just six weeks before Madee.
This is sweet Mekenzie, who turned one just six weeks before Madee.
Hazel had a "Tarzan and Jane" themed party. Jessi always goes all out for birthday parties.
Jess made all of these chocolates by hand.
Seriously....
Seriously....
The boys celebrated their cousin, Lexy's, birthday at Hollywood connection.
We had never bee there before so, it was a new experience.
Jaxen got picked to be the magician's volunteer. He was pretty dang cute.
We had never bee there before so, it was a new experience.
Jaxen got picked to be the magician's volunteer. He was pretty dang cute.
The boys even got to try roller skating for the first time.
It was a lot like this.
It was a lot like this.
We celebrated Delilah's birthday with a family barbeque... look at that cake!
Jess also made the cake, decoration and all.
Jess also made the cake, decoration and all.
I love this picture.
Do you see that little Jaxen head on the bottom left hand corner?
That was right when he snuck in the blew out Delilah's candle.
That was right when he snuck in the blew out Delilah's candle.
He was so proud.
And we finished off the summer with another fantastic Film Festival!
I was rather excited to see I had an ad.
I was rather excited to see I had an ad.
It was a really great summer.
We spent a lot of time at the park and the zoo.
The kids would spend entire days playing with the neighborhood kids.
We spent a couple of days exploring City Creek.
Madee learned to walk.
We got ice cream and slurpees.....
I have to admit a was quite sad when it snowed last week.
I'm not ready for the cold.


















































1 comments:
The picture of naked Madee in the turned over stroller makes me laugh!
Post a Comment