In June, this little man turned six.
Of course he wanted to celebrate this momentous occasion Star Wars style....
I have to be honest... I am pretty dang proud of how his invitations turned out.
I made my boys Star Wars shirts using freezer paper stencils.
Tim made a whole bunch of water-noodle light sabers. They were awesome.
I taped a whole bunch of Star Wars Villains on balloons and as Tyler's friends arrived, they grabbed a light-saber and had an epic battle.
Some of the more experienced Jedi's also used the force....
Isaac even got in on the fun.
Some of the kids wanted pictures with Darth.
We had a Darth Vader Pinata. I love the picture of Tyler hitting the Pinata.
Having the time of his life, he is.
Naturally, we had Star Wars cupcakes.
Tyler got some fantastic presents...
And I attempted to get a picture of all the kids together.
This is what most of the pictures look like.
We sent the kids home with some Star Wars cookies that Jaxen and I made in advance.
After all of Tyler's friends left, our families showed up for a barbecue.
Thanks Pinterest!
We had Yoda Soda.
Star Wars water.
Carbonite Jello
Vader Taters
Hoth Dogs
Han Burgers
Galactic Grapes
And, light saber pretzels.
We all thoroughly enjoyed the food and the company!
Madee got to spend some quality time with her cousin Mekenzie (and was apparently trying to pull her face off most of the evening...)
We had Star Wars cake
Complete with light up action figures.
Tyler got even more awesome presents (including Fif).
We partied until Han Solo was released from his carbonite jello prison and the cake was gone.
I love this little man, and we had a lot of fun celebrating his birthday.

















































3 comments:
That is the most epic birthday party ever! Adam pretty much wants me to copy this for his own birthday. The carbonite jello was so hilarious! Happy Birthday Ty!
Brilliant.
Post a Comment