My family is big on traditions. We do the same things for every holiday every year.
And we love it.
On the fourth, we have a big steak BBQ and do fireworks. It's kind of a big deal.
And we love it.
On the fourth, we have a big steak BBQ and do fireworks. It's kind of a big deal.
The oldest member of our family and the youngest member dined together.
Our first few attempts at a family picture had a lot of photo bombers.
Best picture of the night.
Jessi did Hazel and Delilah's hair very festively.
Tyler thought it would be a good idea if all the grandkids all folded their arms for a picture.
I think they looked very cool.
I think they looked very cool.
Hazel poured her pops all over my mom.
Don Korth....
Hey guys... remember that one time that that firework fell off the ladder and tried to kill us??
I mean, like REALLY tried to kill us?
That was fun, am I right?
I mean, like REALLY tried to kill us?
That was fun, am I right?
































1 comments:
You guys are so cute! That picture of jaxen made me laugh. You have such a fun family!
Post a Comment