Saturday, June 2, 2012

The things they say...

Tim, " Do you want to see a movie about a zoo, or a movie about the muppets?"
Tyler, "The Muppet Movie!"
Jaxen, " The Muffin Movie!"


My Mom, "Next Sunday we are going to celebrate Kati's birthday."
Tyler, "What's the date?"


Jaxen, "Do you want to kiss me? You forgot to give me a kiss"
*kiss* Me, "That was a wet kiss"
Jaxen, "Oh, that's just my mouth water"


Tyler had an argument with his friend. During the argument, he said, "If you keep that up, Santa's not going to bring you any presents!"


Randomly Tyler asked me, "Is the Eiffel Tower in Paris?"


Little girl in Primary: "Everyone in my family has brown hair."
Me. "I think your hair is really pretty."
Little girl in Primary: "Yeah... it's better than that dirty orange color you've got."


During his nighttime prayers Tyler said, "And please bless that no aliens will come upon us..."


Me, "Do you want some more waffles?"
Jaxen,"No, I need to get going on my coloring".


While standing on a toy, Jaxen said, "Look I'm holding my balance"
Me, "Wow, I'm impressed"
Jaxen, "Yeah, I have balance in my tummy"


Jaxen and Tyler were play fighting. (Naturally) Jaxen got hurt and came to me for a kiss. After he had received his kiss and recovered, he returned to Tyler (who had never stopped playing) and Tyler said in a deep, serious voice, "We meet again!"


"I need to go turn on the time machine" -My Mom
I think she meant the sound machine....


The other night at dinner, Jaxen prayed that his apples would be juicy.


Tyler got in the car after school and announced excitedly, "I know who I'm going to marry!"
"Who?" I asked.
"Brook from school"
I asked why, and he said "Because she's so fast at getting her work done....and she's pretty".


2 comments:

Craig and Monica said...

Love all the comments. Especially the girl in Primary.

marcie said...

You have such a cute family! I can always use you (and your dirty orange hair!) for a laugh!