Ladies and Gentlemen,
the Morgans have GRASS.
the Morgans have GRASS.
I couldn't keep the boys inside while they were dropping off the sod pallets.
Do you need sod?
RWB sod is the way to go, my friends.
RWB sod is the way to go, my friends.
Our lawn was on our driveway...
Lots of our neighbors, family, and friends came and helped us lay the sod.
We really, really appreciated everyone that came out to help us.
Isn't it pretty??
I've never seen a man so excited to mow his lawn.
My (albino) children love having grass.
Don't you just want to roll in it?
Don't mind the bear on the side of the house...
Our luxurious grass wouldn't be here if it wasn't for A LOT of hard work from this handsome man.
He's a champ.



























4 comments:
It's all I can think about now, what's with the bear?
Oh, and your grass is beautiful! Way to go for all the hard work:)
Albino haha! Thanks for the free publicity ;). I'm glad Tim can sleep at night now. I can't believe I missed the glorious day your yard transformed.
That is a lot of GRASS!!! and HARD work! Glad you had lots of help! What a beautiful yard and home!!! and I love how your family always wore matching shirts :) though I remember green ones?
Yeah! I'm so jealous! I'd love to have a yard with grass :(. Darn California.
Post a Comment