I had this idea for Jaxen's birthday invitation.
It seemed like a good idea in my head, but once I made it, I realized it was a little creepy.
I got this text from my sister, Jessica, about it:
yep. i wasnt going to say anything but since you brought it up when i look at it i hear all the jaxens laughing in my head... and it scares me
I then apologized for its creepiness and explained that I'd already spent a lot of time photoshopping all those little Jaxens before I realized it was a little on the weird side, and she said:
Its alright. its an invitation that i wont forget . . . because it will be in my nightmares.
There's a reason that my siblings are my very best friends.




5 comments:
I like it :) I will admit I heard the laughing as well, but he's a handsome devil. No reason to not have a whole row of pics of him. lol
LOL I love it. That's so funny. At least he's cute. It could be worse..
I don't think its weird at all. I love it!
It was really creepy. He laughed all through our breakfast I finally had to put the invitation where I couldn't see it.
That is HILARIOUS!! Jessi's texts are awesome :)
Post a Comment