Ten years ago Tim walked through my front door.
I was wearing a grey hoodie, and I sported a pony-tail, braces, and an epic amount of eyeliner.
I was hot.
Tim's arm was bleeding because his brother, Ed, stabbed him with the car keys.
He was devilishly handsome in his No Fear T-shirt and baggy jeans.
He was devilishly handsome in his No Fear T-shirt and baggy jeans.
Tim had tagged along with said brother to visit a girl he liked, on her birthday.
The girl being my sister, Jessica.
Things didn't work out for Jessica and Ed.
But they did for us.
*********
Happy 30th Birthday Jess!
Sorry I married your ex-boyfriend's brother!
(... actually I'm not.)
I hope you had a lovely birthday!
Jessi and her cute family.
Jessi's husband, Isaac, hacked into her blog and wrote her a very sweet blog post.
You can read it here.





1 comments:
I love that photo of Jessie and Isaac! And I always love your blog narrations and photos :)
Post a Comment