My adorable niece, Delilah, turned one in August. I took these pictures mostly for Jessi to use, but I thought I'd share a few of them. To celebrate her birthday they had a low key barbeque in their backyard (which made me desperately want grass *sigh*).
These are some classic David and Kati faces.
My children are blindingly white. Especially when you see them next to their cousins.
Don't get the wrong idea. I don't think they are baby hungry yet.
(My babies are just far too cute to resist snuggling them a bit)
It looks like they are having a really intelligent conversation.
Madee and her Grandma.
I sure love this girl
Kati might be too big (and too old) to sit on my mom's lap, but we haven't told her yet.
I pawned my camera off on David and Kati for a good share of the night....
So I guess I can't take credit for all of the photos.
Jaxen was coveting Delilah's cake.
Do you see the longing in his eyes?
He seemed very relieved to have a piece of his own.
The birthday girl eating cake in an appropriate first birthday fashion.
Madee and Delilah are bound to be good friends some day.
But Delilah seems skeptical.
Tyler and Hazel looked somewhat similar on Hazels first birthday:
Delilah looks so much like Hazel.
After the party festivities, the adults played the newlywed game. The winners got a chocolate pie.
Who were the winners, you ask?
We were of course!
Have I mentioned that I love chocolate pie?
You can see more pictures of the birthday festivities here.




























0 comments:
Post a Comment