Delilah Rose Fogg was born Friday, August 27th.
She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz
And is 19 inches long.
She is perfect and beautiful.
Jessi had a c-section, and they invited me in to take some pictures.
It was a really neat experience.
(and I am totally shocked the doctor let me in the operating room)
Seriously?
Who looks this good right before having a baby?
Happy Dad...
I love this picture.
It is so straightforward.
It's new life.
(although most men I have showed this to think it's gross...)
Don't you love the smell of a newborn baby???











7 comments:
What an awesome experience! How fun for them to have those memories right from the moment she got here.
Gorgeous photos! You are so talented.
That is what beautiful looks like, you know, really looks like.
I especially like the one of Jessi and Issac holding hands. And that girlie sure is a pretty baby- I want lips like that!
These pictures are so precious!! Your sister sure has a cute little family! :)
Great pics. Carlye! Congrats on your beautiful new niece.
Thanks so much for those photos!!! How wonderful to have some photos to remember such times (well, more beautiful when it's not you-I guess I'm not ready for labor and morning sickness again...) I am so happy for them!
you will be at my next delivery!!!! Camera in hand!! I LOVE these pics. xo
Post a Comment