The morning after Madee was born, my Mom brought our boys to the hospital to meet their new little sister. They came eagerly with big smiles on their faces and a pink teddy bear to give to her. I knew Tyler would be ecstatic. He had been looking forward to meeting "the baby" since we first told him he was going to be a big brother again. I was a little nervous about what Jaxen would think of her, but both he and Tyler were big fans of hers from the moment they met.
Madee also became acquainted with her grandparents.
*David took most of the photo's of my little family. Thanks David!



















3 comments:
I love looking at the faces of your cute little boys! They already love her so much. It's so sweet. And the picture of your crazy eyed dad makes me laugh.
Here's another quote for you..."God gives us families so we'll always have friends, even when we're mean"~Mya Knackstedt...she is so wise, dont you think? It's cruel that I wont get to see Ms. Madee for so long.
Why do you look so angry in those pictures? I think she needs to be held by her favorite aunt. And needs to meet her soon to be partner in crime, Delilah.
Post a Comment