My boys have become rather opinionated when it comes to what we listen to in the car.
Tyler is a big fan of the "Transformer Song" and "You can't always get what you want" (He prefers the Glee version, over the Rolling Stones)
Jaxen cares less about what song it is, and more about the volume it's played at.
If it is anything lower than blasting, he will scream
"I can't hear it! I can't hear it!"
until we turn it up to the speakers full potential.
Happy Monday!



3 comments:
I'm a big fan of the arm flailing. My cousin's 4 year old daughter sings you can't always get what you wnat to her 2 year old brother when he throws tantrums.
They get those awesome dance moves from their mom :)
That is hilarious. I love how Jaxen mimics Tyler. And it is so funny that they are jamming out on the way to church. It seems so paradoxical. I love it!
Post a Comment