Some of these are a few months old.
I just found them saved on my computer.
Tim asked Tyler what he should eat for lunch and Tyler said, "A Taco"
I just found them saved on my computer.
Tim asked Tyler what he should eat for lunch and Tyler said, "A Taco"
Tim asked, "From where?"
Tyler said, "From your belly button"
Gross.
A very obese man walked by us and Tyler burst out laughing and said,
"Look at him!"
The other night Tyler prayed that I would call him Ty instead of Tyler and
that he could become good at bowling.
"Carlye! I pooped!" -Jaxen Morgan
My boys were rough housing with Tim. Ty got hurt and came crying to me. I asked him what happened and he said, "I hurt my femur" pointing to the correct location of his femur.
"Carlye! I pooped!" -Jaxen Morgan
My boys were rough housing with Tim. Ty got hurt and came crying to me. I asked him what happened and he said, "I hurt my femur" pointing to the correct location of his femur.
Ty: The doctor Frightens me.
Tim: Do you even know what frightens means?
Ty: I forgot.
Tyler mixes up the word predators with creditors. He found a bug under a leaf and showed to to my Dad saying, "Look! The bug is hiding from creditors!". Although maybe he meant to say creditors... maybe the bug has a credit problem that only Tyler knows about?
Tyler mixes up the word predators with creditors. He found a bug under a leaf and showed to to my Dad saying, "Look! The bug is hiding from creditors!". Although maybe he meant to say creditors... maybe the bug has a credit problem that only Tyler knows about?
Me. Ty don’t touch the TV.
Ty: I’ll destroy you.
We were walking through Sams Club when we saw a couple with a severely handicapped son in a wheel chair. Tyler pointed at him and exclaimed (with plenty of volume), "Look at that guy! He's dead!" I tried to quiet him and hurry down the isle, but he was insistent that this couple was pushing around a deceased individual. Probably not what those parents wanted to hear. . . .I was so embarrassed.
Ty was singing in the car, when Jax turned to him and said, "Good song Ty"
Tonight on the way home from my sister's house, Tyler started asking me about how he was going to get a house and a car after he got married. He seemed pretty stressed about it. I'm glad he's concerned about the future, but maybe he's worrying just a little prematurely.
We were walking through Sams Club when we saw a couple with a severely handicapped son in a wheel chair. Tyler pointed at him and exclaimed (with plenty of volume), "Look at that guy! He's dead!" I tried to quiet him and hurry down the isle, but he was insistent that this couple was pushing around a deceased individual. Probably not what those parents wanted to hear. . . .I was so embarrassed.
Ty was singing in the car, when Jax turned to him and said, "Good song Ty"
Tonight on the way home from my sister's house, Tyler started asking me about how he was going to get a house and a car after he got married. He seemed pretty stressed about it. I'm glad he's concerned about the future, but maybe he's worrying just a little prematurely.



2 comments:
Those are hilarious!
Those made me laugh! I think my favorite is the "I'll destroy you" line. So funny!
Post a Comment