Saturday, April 9, 2011

Arbitrary Photos

Photobucket
This is a fairly terrible photo.
It's from my cute Grandpa's birthday last month.
But it captures Kati and Jaxens honest love of cake perfectly.
Photobucket
A box big enough for my gentlemen to both sit in + two paper plate steering wheels = 45 minutes of peace
Photobucket
While the husbands were at General Priesthood Meeting, my sisters and I gathered at my Mom's house for pizza and cousin bonding. Erick and Jaxen found a jar of change and worked together to get a few handfuls out. . . but when Hazel, Tyler, and Evan joined forces with them, they had better success.
Photobucket
Sorry Mom...
Photobucket
Keeping my kids quiet, while trying to watch Conference this year was tricky.
And mostly unsuccessful.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm in love with his freckles.
Photobucket
Although there were a few moments when they played quietly.
What do you do with your kids during conference?
I wasn't sure whether to just keep them quiet or try and make them watch it.....
Photobucket
We rented Tangled Monday night ...
I think it is my new favorite Disney movie.
Photobucket
There were a couple of days this week that were just warm enough to go to the park.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My boys love sand.
I'm trying to convince Tim that we need a sandbox at our new house.
He's worried about the amount of sand that will come with them in the house.
But... our whole yard is dirt right now, so it's like one giant sandbox.
When we were talking about laying sod, Ty said,
"But I like the dirt!"
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited for your new house...sandbox and all. Lets face it, you should have a sandbox. They'll track dirt in somehow whether there is a delightful sandbox or not.

Julia said...

Just build an outdoor shower... or use the hose- OR, even better, have them throw extra large water balloons at each other before you let them in;)