I could pretend that these photo's are recent. . . . because it looks a lot like this outside now, but in truth, they are a few months old. I found them in my photobucket album tonight, just waiting, hopeful and eager, to be blogged. You can't just expect me to turn my back on them, no sir....

Do you remember Hair?
This is what he looked like after he got harassed by the weather.
Poor little guy.
Although I think his neighbor (Creed's snowman) looked much more entertaining.
Buckets and shovels are for more than just sand.
Ty is a model.

He loves me.
Especially when I take his picture.
Can't you tell?

Let's not judge Jaxen's hat...
He didn't pick it out.

He loves me.
Especially when I take his picture.
Can't you tell?

Let's not judge Jaxen's hat...
He didn't pick it out.
Jaxen looks forward to the garbage truck's weekly visit with great enthusiasm.

I'm not really sure why I went out and took so many pictures of my boys playing in the snow...
but I'm glad I did.
I think it was one of those times Tim offered to take the kids out when I was barfy so I could lay down,
but they looked so cute out there, I simply couldn't help myself.















0 comments:
Post a Comment