Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Meet Hair

Photobucket
This is mine and Tyler's snowman.
Isn't he impressive?
Tyler decided to name him "Hair"

Photobucket
Probably because of his luscious green locks.

Photobucket
When it was time to go inside, Tyler was very concerned for Hair's welfare. 
He kept telling me he'd better stay outside and keep an eye on him. 

Photobucket
I assured him Hair would be fine, because he had his neighbor snowman to keep him company.

Photobucket
That's right, just next door sat Creed's snowman with his dazzling smile.

Photobucket
That night when I was putting Ty to sleep, he wrapped his little arms around my neck,
and very seriously said, "I miss my snowman. I wish he could sleep in here with me".


4 comments:

Lildgraa said...

In 1st grade I made a baby snowman at recess and was so in love I put it in my backpack...in the class room because I didn't want the boys to kick it over. Needless to say it melted, I got in trouble and had to stay in from recess with my nose on the wall for a week!

Monica said...

hahaha DENE!!!!!!!!!! love your guts. Carlye, your boys are so freakin cute! xoxo

Rachel said...

This post is adorable!!

Manda said...

SO cute... I love hair too!