Right before we left for California, we went to the Cabin with my family.
(I mean literally right before. We were only home for a day before we left again)
We had a lot of fun (despite the fact that I felt like crap... see previous post)
Ty and Jax love the snow, the cabin, and their cousins, so they were pretty dang happy.
(I mean literally right before. We were only home for a day before we left again)
We had a lot of fun (despite the fact that I felt like crap... see previous post)
Ty and Jax love the snow, the cabin, and their cousins, so they were pretty dang happy.
Remember how Jax and Erick are best friends?
Both Tyler and Jax love Delilah.
Hazel and Tyler even tried sledding inside.
The snow on the deck was taller than the kids.
Tim spent a good share of the first day there helping my Dad fix some pipes that had frozen and burst.
Cheese
Yeah, he's mine.
Kati and her friend (?) threw snow at me when I tried to take their picture.
Jax was happy to come in for a cottage cheese break.
Isaac and Tim built the kids (or maybe it was for themselves) a snow fort.
Eskimo?
Erick fell off his sled and just laid there.... I don't think he knew what to do.
So... instead of helping him up, I took his picture.
Jax got snow in his face on the way down. He didn't appreciate it.
(Please notice his tiny fingers in those tiny gloves. It's hard to get little fat fingers in gloves like that)
Yep. That's Tyler going down the big ol' hill all by himself.
What a champ.
Jaxen tried on one of the girl's hats (that David made... more on that later).
That's not food on his face, it's orange marker.
Don't worry, they were non-toxic.
Pretty Baby
i phone theives
Tim feels it's necessary to make a weird face in every picture I take.
This was the most normal picture I got of him all weekend long.
(Let's be honest, the poor fellow frequently has a camera in his face... if it were me, I'd probably make a weird face too. Good thing he thinks I'm the bees knees.)
This was the most normal picture I got of him all weekend long.
(Let's be honest, the poor fellow frequently has a camera in his face... if it were me, I'd probably make a weird face too. Good thing he thinks I'm the bees knees.)
Evan played outside with the other kids, but somehow this is the only picture I got of him.
Erick had mixed feelings about his sledding experience
Ty going up for more.
Hazel taught my boys the wonders of a tea party
Have you gone to Midway and taken a gander at the ice sculptures... they were very pretty, but we didn't want to pay to go inside so I took this from outside the gate... I am very sneaky like that.
We also celebrated Chris's birthday (Happy Birthday old man!) while we were up there, but I failed to get any pictures. . . . I was far too busy throwing up.










































3 comments:
Remember how your kids are so so cute? And you are the bees knees. I'm glad you've been feeling better.
I think I might steal that picture of me for facebook. I need a new profile picture.
Your family has the prettiest eyes!
Post a Comment