1. We are all still alive (were you worried?).
2. Tim graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry at the end of December. We don't even know what to do with all of the extra time together.
3. I am 14 weeks pregnant (I guess we found something to do with our extra time together ...). Like my other pregnancies I have been rather sick, but I am finally starting to feel like a human being again.
4. We took Ty and Jax on their first plane trip to California. We just got home. It was a fabulous vacation (minus the laryngitis, ear infections, pink eye, and two trips to Urgent Care.....).
5. I plan on catching up on my blog. I really do.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
congrats on the pregnancy! r u hoping for pink?
That's what Jason graduated in! Congrats to him... I know how hard it was!
And congrats again on the baby. Still hoping for a girl for you. :)
Congrats to Tim probly the best feeling!!!
HOORAY for baby #3 hope it's a little miss!
Fun for 1st plane ride too bad there were so many illnesses :(
HAPPY!!!!! So glad to have you back blogging!
I for one was worried. You are usually great about blogging and I have missed it!!! I am so happy for you!! P.S. You are hilarious..."extra time" hahaha
Extra time indeed. I'm glad you are less sick than before. And I'm so glad Tim has graduated. Let me know if you need anything. Congrats!
Congrats on the graduation, trip and pregnancy!
In response to your question regarding the stuffed peppers...I stuffed the meat mixture in the pepper raw. It cooks for 1 hour so it gets cooked all the way through.
Hooray and Hooray! It is so nice to get your bachelor's done. I'm counting down the days now for Tyler to finish...hooray again! I envy you and the extra time you have with your husband.
And another baby...awesome. Sounds like I'm about a week behind you. Maybe we can have a pregnancy party...at Target...
Post a Comment