Friday, November 19, 2010

Lesley's Bridal Shower

In September (Yes, I know it's November) we threw Lesley a bridal shower. Since a lot of guests were friends and family of Chris's we invited him to come along. It was a lot of fun, and I think Lesley got a lot of fabulous gifts. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Food....
Photobucket

Photobucket
The beverage
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
We made up a quiz to help some of the shower guests get to know Lesley (and for those that know her really well to win a prize). Oh and Chris got all of the questions right! What a champ.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lesley created a spread sheet to keep track of presents and thank-you notes.
Can you guess who is the organized one in that relationship?
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lesley's friends were all so much fun. I went to her bachelorette party at the Cheesecake factory a few days after the shower and it was a so much fun!
(There may or may not have been sugar cookies in the shape of reproductive organs....)

Photobucket
More of Lesley's cute friends.
Kellie (on the left) helped us move all of our banking to America First.
She's a champ.
Photobucket
My cousin, Ashley's, daughter.
Isn't she beautiful?!
Photobucket
The Strom Girls
The Stroms lived across the street from us when we were growing up.
They are THE BEST!
Photobucket
Stink eye
Photobucket
Michelle's cute daughter
Photobucket
Photobucket
Two of my aunts.
Do you like my Aunt Judi's big necklace?
She is a big fan of big jewelry.
Go big or go home.
Photobucket
Ashley and her daughter
Photobucket

Photobucket
They're in love.



PS. I realize that this post is late. Really late.
Be prepared to travel back in time with me over the next few weeks as I try to catch up....

0 comments: