Usually I make my own Christmas cards, but when I saw on a friend's blog that shutterfly was offering 50 free Christmas cards (you just pay shipping) if you do a blog write up about it, I decided that was a fabulous idea! They have so many cards to choose from, I honestly don't know how I will decide. You can even buy some cute holiday mailing labels to put on the cards!
I love shutterfly. Their website is completely user friendly. I make shutterfly photo calendars for our parents and grandparents every year for Christmas (don't act like I ruined the surprise Mom, you knew you were getting one), and they love them. In fact I usually make one for myself as well. Oh and their calendars are 30% off until November 22nd!
Just go HERE and you can get your own free Christmas cards!
Come on.. you know you want to.



0 comments:
Post a Comment