Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bed Time...

I like to check on my boys before I go to bed.
You know, just to make sure they are breathing,  that they have their blankets, 
and that their little faces aren't smashed against the bars of their bed... 
But mostly, I just like to see how far they've moved from the position I left them in.

(Jaxens little feet)

Especially Ty. 
He's all over the place.
In fact he falls out of bed almost weekly. 
Most of the time he keeps sleeping.

2 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Erick and Hazel are all over the place too. We are always hearing someone hit the wall all night. Evan sleeps like me. We stay in one spot pretty much all night.

Belle said...

Mere and Glenn are all over too, I finally put a box and a big furry slug pillow on the edge her toddler bed that isn't by the wall :) mud puddles, so much more fun when you don't have to clean...