Red is Tyler's most favorite color.
It has been since he could show a preference.
So, after Yellow Day, he asked nearly every day when Red Day would be.
So last week, we celebrated Red Day.....
We ate Red food for breakfast.
Then we got dressed in our favorite Red clothes and went outside to play.
Yes, I know.
Tyler is ridiculously awesome.
Of course Tyler's friend, Creed, wouldn't miss out on such a joyous holiday.
Jaxen preferred to spray himself...
It took me many attempts to get a picture of my boys in their Red Day attire.
We went to lunch at Red Robin.
Then we went over to the party store to pick up some balloons and some Red toys.
Then Tyler and I whipped up some red cupcakes.
While the cupcakes cooked we went outside so that Ty and Creed could do some serious Red Day painting.
While their artwork dried (and the cupcakes cooled), the kids played in the water.
And more friends joined us.
Team work... Ty is even holding Jaxen's binky for him...
After eating red popsicles,
we went inside to decorate our red cupcakes.
They both looked very serious about icing their cupcakes.
Jaxen was more serious about eating his.
Ty wouldn't eat them.
He said he only ate brown pancakes...
Even on Red Day.







6 comments:
You are such a cute mom.I love it!
You're such a fun mom! I need to be more creative like you!
What a fun day! That is such a cute idea. My James LOVES red as well - I will have to try it sometime!
That's so cute! I think it's funny that their swimsuits are their favorite colors as well. And of course Ty won't eat a red pancake. He's hilarious.
You are a such a good mom. I love it.
Wow, they really painted the town red...
... Well, someone had to make the joke, eventually :)
You really are an awesome mom; it's a little awe-inspiring.
I want green day.
Post a Comment