I'm the squishy bundle of love in my moms arms
Every year of my entire life my family has gone to Lagoon together at least once.
And they don't just go for a few hours, no sir. They stay the WHOLE DAY.
It never mattered how old we were, or how hot it was, or if it was pouring rain....
We all went.
And it was always fun.
So now I feel like my kids lives won't be complete if we don't continue that tradition.
(although we don't all wear matching shirts anymore... thank goodness)
This is where Jax spent most of the day.
Although I am not sure what he's doing in this picture... praying?
Okay, I guess my boys did wear matching shirts, but that was Tyler's decision.
Hazel and Isaac
To a four year old, there's not much better than riding in a flying dragon.
My Daddy bought me an ice cream when I met up with him.
Because he loves me.
And because I love ice cream.
Jessi came in all of her pregnant glory.
(come on jess... what did you think I was going to do with this picture?)
We took Tyler on Rattle Snake Rapids.
Contrary to what his facial expression implies, he loved it.
We met back with my family for lunch after we all went on Rattle Snake Rapids and my Dad took of his shoes and socks and laid them out so they could dry....he's an odd duck....
When he walked back over to me (so that I could tease him in closer proximity) the knife I was holding slipped out of my hand and landed right by his bare foot. Whoops!
I guess that's what he gets for taking off his shoes at Lagoon....
Tim looks afraid.
But Jax is happy to be there.
See? A dragon again.
Tyler won this little whale all by himself.
His name is happy whale.
Tim bought the boys Light Sabers.
Jaxen was pleased about it.
This picture makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.
I am not sure what Ty was doing, but it was intense.
(can you see my cute parents being in love in the background?)
Jaxen became so tired he tried to rest his head on his toy.
This is how my cute kids looked when we got home.
It was a good day.




5 comments:
I love Lagoon! I'm glad your cute boys loved it.
Looks like your boys had so much fun they could hardly keep their eyes open at the end of the day!!
hope you are having a good summer!
So fun!! By the way your looking super skinny!!! We need to go together one day
Ok I hate you. Not only am I wearing a pirate hat but I look HUGE!
How fun, I always thought your family's matching shirts were cool :) Your family has lots of fun traditions. You're looking thin and Jessie doesn't look pregnant at all...
Post a Comment