For Mother's day we went and saw our Mothers.
Go figure.
We also saw my sweet Grandma.
She believes that a corsage is mandatory on Mothers Day.
I think she's right.
2/3 of my handsome gentlemen
She's so pretty...
Happy newly engaged man.
Silly Isaac
Did I mention Jessi is having a girl?
Classic Kathy face.
After eating some grub (and talking to David!!) at my parents house, we made our way to Tim's parents house.

I have a wonderful mother-in-law.
While we were there, we met up with Tim's brother Rich and his wife, Lori.
Lori came with books for me.
She provides me with nearly all of my reading material.
She's the best!

Sleepy Kaylee
(I covet her eyelashes)
My kids love Lexy.
See what I mean?
It is nearly impossible to get a picture of Kaylee (awake).
She is SO shy.
I felt proud of this one... even if she is giving me the stink eye.
Tim and I decided our Jack Johnson concert tickets were our Mothers/Fathers day presents.
We've never been to a concert before.
I know... crazy eh?
We are stoked.
My boys also made me some coupons... and I have every intention of using them.
Tim, what would you say if I wanted to cash in a breakfast in bed coupon tomorrow???
P.S. Ty has made up a new song entitled I Don't Like You.
I get to hear it frequently throughout the day.
I'm going to try my best to record it on video, because it's awesome.



1 comments:
I have got to hear this song!
Post a Comment