Turns out my sweet husband does, in fact, read my blog.
This morning, Tim came home from work with donuts.
This morning, Tim came home from work with donuts.
It was his idea of breakfast in bed...
He totally speaks my language.
Although, I was already up with our boys when he came home....
So I got back in bed just to eat my donut.
Although, I was already up with our boys when he came home....
So I got back in bed just to eat my donut.



3 comments:
Oh how sweet! I wish I liked donuts! I can handle glazed but any other kind makes me yak. Yours looks yummy though! Glad he spoils you.
ha ha! i love it! what a sweet husband!
Isaac got me doughnuts for breakfast on mothers day. He got one of those pudding filled ones and I have now been craving those.
Post a Comment