1. Curel Lotion
Many of you know how I feel about my lotion.
I'm fully aware that it makes me smell like my Grandma....
I just like it.
Many of you know how I feel about my lotion.
I'm fully aware that it makes me smell like my Grandma....
I just like it.
2. Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara
I've tried others.
I just keep coming back to this one.
I've tried others.
I just keep coming back to this one.
3. Bottled Water
I think should feel badly about this one.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my tap water.
I just don't like it.
I think should feel badly about this one.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my tap water.
I just don't like it.
4. Fruit Punch Gatorade
This started out as a craving while I was pregnant with Tyler.
It just never went away.
This started out as a craving while I was pregnant with Tyler.
It just never went away.
5. Zest
I like to be fully clean.
I like to be fully clean.
6. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
How did our mothers survive without these?
They are amazing.
How did our mothers survive without these?
They are amazing.
7. Bananas
They are my all time favorite fruit.
I eat at least one a day.
They are my all time favorite fruit.
I eat at least one a day.
8. Flip Flops
I really can't express to you how excited I am for flip flop weather.
I really can't express to you how excited I am for flip flop weather.
9. Snickers
I keep one of these bad boys on hand for emergencies.
I keep one of these bad boys on hand for emergencies.
10. Special K Fruit and Yogurt
Special K has never let me down.
Never.
I eat it nearly every morning.
It's the best cereal in the world.
Special K has never let me down.
Never.
I eat it nearly every morning.
It's the best cereal in the world.
Dear Husband... please don't eat my cereal ever again..
Love your wife.
Love your wife.













3 comments:
Oh my heck!! I didn't realize how much we have in common!
#2- My favorite also.. I think I have tried 100 different kinds and this mascara is the BEST!
#3 I only drink bottled water or the purified water from my fridge.. never from the tap though even though it's perfectly fine.
#4- It's the only flavor Gatorade I like
#6- These are a staple as Brody LOVES to color and almost NEVER on paper it seems!
#7#8#9- We have mutual feelings on all!
Just be glad your problem is "please don't eat my cereal" and not "please don't use my mascara!!!"
See-- life could always be worse, hahahaha :)
I also love Special K (pretty much any flavor)and flip-flops (pretty much any season).
Post a Comment