This year we stayed home with our kids for Valentines Day.
It was very romantic.
We had a candlelight dinner......for four.
We made Valentines
We gave our boys Valentine's treats and books.
And we did a little of this---
And then after we put our boys to bed, we watched a movie.
And did more of this----
Can you believe that this was the 9th Valentines Day that Tim and I have spent together???
I can't.
**Note to self. Don't ever force your husband to take a kissing picture with you. It comes out kind of awkward looking.
I can't.
**Note to self. Don't ever force your husband to take a kissing picture with you. It comes out kind of awkward looking.





3 comments:
noted.
oh wait, i do that every day?!
my bad.
Looks like you had quite a cute Valentine's day.
You're awesome.
Candy and markers.
You're a brave woman!
Post a Comment