Yesterday this hot mamma turned 18.
18!!!
Can you believe it?
Me neither.
It seems like just yesterday she was a chunk of a child
in pink footed pajamas
getting angry if anyone looked at her during breakfast.....
Now she's mature and gorgeous.
(and she's somewhat more likable during breakfast).
Kati is going to make the best mom.
My kids love her.
Unless she kisses them.
Apparently, her kisses make Tyler die.
She wants to be a baker.
Which is awesome.
She's strong willed and smart (just don't ask her if Alaska is an island...).
Sunday we celebrated Kati's birthday at my mom's house.
Since she is the 5th of 6 kids, she is always sufficiently harassed. . . .
Check out the awesome look on Hazels' face.
She opened presents....
Jessi made that!
The Bumpit is from Tim.. ha ha ha
And the kids had fun playing in the tissue paper.
Then we all sat down for cake and ice cream.
Jaxen got really comfortable.
Jax sure loves my Dad.
Which makes Evan a little jealous....
Kati made her own cake.
I wonder what she wished for..............?
Right after we took out the candles, Jaxen sampled the cake.
Dearest Kathy,
Happy Birthday!
I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
I hope your birthday was the best.
Love,
Carl





3 comments:
I can't believe she's 18!!! That means she graduating.... AHHH!!! So crazy! But she is a beautiful girl and so awesome! love her so much!!!
As always, your pictures are awesome carlye!!
love, hannah jane
Man, your little sister's 18?? That must make you, like, OLD!! But don't worry... I'm a year older than you (shhhhh).
Was Hazel "Oh so very sad" that it wasn't her birthday like on Ty's birthday last year in California. Seriously, for some reason that line stuck in my head, and anytime I see someone pouting about something, I think of Hazel being so upset, and it makes me laugh.
Also, I'm extraordinarily jealous of Kati's bumpits... EXTRAORDINARILY :)
I am sorry I missed it. And Hazel was grossed out by Kati's horrible fingernails.
Post a Comment