We spent a lot of time playing in our front yard last week (we are in serious potty training mode and traveling much farther than the yard is dangerous). I've brought my camera out with us to make it more interesting for me... (and for you).
After Ty appeased me with this picture, he said, "Mom, go take pictures of my brother".
He loves me.
Oh, how I love his cheeks.
Highlights of our adventures include (but are not limited to):
The maiden voyage of our new wagon
A large dog trying to sniff my first born to death
Jaxen attempting to eat a cigarette butt
Tyler peeing on the sidewalk (but only once)





4 comments:
It just now dawned on me that you are a mother of two!! How in the world did that happen!?! I guess it's a good thing they are so adorable. :)
You have such cute kids!!! and...THERE IS NO SNOW ON THE GRASS!!! I'll have to send you a picture of what I'm living with!! It is currently 1 degree in Rexburg!!!
awww!! oh well! Love your pictures! I always do!
love, hannah jane
Love it! You have some cute guys! Good luck with the potty training. Seems like it never ends!
Love these pics Carlye and Jaxen's eyes in that one picture are absolutely beautiful!!! xo
Post a Comment