Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

This year my family decided to try a new tradition out:
Gingerbread houses.
We've never done them as a family before.
I think it was a success.
Although Daniel, may have felt otherwise.
His house completely fell apart and we declared it condemned.






The kids decorated cookies.


And ate cookies.



This is Tim and my house.
Isn't it splendid?
I don't think the picture does it justice, really.

My parents are in love.



Isaac and Jessi's house.

Tyler cutting out the cookies...

Jessi was SO proud of the candy wreath she made, I thought it should be featured.
What a clever sister I have.

Daniel's condemned house.
Notice the green shrubbery?
Most condemned houses have a lot of shrubbery.

Kati and the Boyfriend's house.

While we were there Jaxen took dog riding lessons.
He's a natural.

 And Isaac declared his love for my sister.
(You never said what I had to write in the "word bubble" . . )

And Tim was NOT snorting powdered sugar.


My mom is the most patient Grandma ever.

Sadly, Hazel was feeling under the weather so she just laid on the couch the whole evening.
When she finally sat up, her hair was epic.

1 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

I am very clever. And Isaac does love me. We do plenty of macking ourselves. Just now where you can take our picture.