Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why don't you tell me how you really feel...


"I hate that pizza more than any other pizza in the world!"
-Tim Morgan

I guess I won't be buying that one again.

6 comments:

yaca said...

Oh boy, better try Dijourno? supreme self rising crust :) I hadn't had them for forever, but had one 3 weeks ago and now I want them every night, can nursing cause cravings :) belle

marcie said...

Does he hate it more than starving to death?

Okay, that may be a bit extreme, and I think you're much too nice(?!) for that anyway :)

Anonymous said...

No way! Red Baron is my favorite brand of frozen pizza. What are his taste buds thinking???

Annie said...

well, is that the pizza that landed you in the hospital with a scope in your belly?

Carlye said...

We actually didn't even eat the pizza. I put it back in the freezer after Tim's declaration of hate. I love Red Baron as well (Although Tim is with you Elizabeth, he love Dijourno) so I figured I would cut off pieces and eat it myself. I think he would have rather starved to death. ha ha the big baby.

Jessi Fogg said...

You forgot to add how he punished you for even suggesting he eat it by making YOU go get McDonalds.