Monday, November 16, 2009

Tim is Old

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is this handsome man's birthday.
That's right, Tim turned 25 today.
I couldn't ask for a better husband.
Really, I couldn't.
He's the best.
He is the love of my life (please try not to barf) and my best friend.
He makes me so happy.
Not to mention, he's really sexy

Tim is the best dad.
If you think you have the best dad or that your husband is the best dad, you are wrong.
Because Tim takes the cake.
He is so patient and so involved.
My boys are really lucky.
They are his biggest fans.
They think everything he does is HILARIOUS.
Probably because it is.
We went to dinner and a movie on Saturday night (while my dear, sweet mother watched our kiddos--thanks mom). It was so nice to get out just the two of us. Sunday we had dinner (chicken and broccoli) and a little party at my parents house. Tim got lots of fantastic presents. Including:
A New Moon FYE gift card. Thanks Chris and Lesley, I am excited to watch him spend this.
We all know how much he loves the Twilight Series . . .ha ha

A Snuggie!!! And not just any Snuggie, a leapoard print Snuggie.
Thanks Jessi and Isaac. . . . I think?
And juggling balls. Thanks to the Snuggie, he can now keep warm while he juggles.
Tyler sure enjoyed helping Tim open his presents.
He also got a lot of golf stuff, money, and clothes.
And how many men do you know that can blow out their birthday candles while holding a baby? Not many? Yeah that's what I thought.
Happy Birthday Babe! I love your guts.

6 comments:

jessica said...

if you think 25 is old, wait til your husband turns 30!!! BARF.

happy birthday to carlye's lover. you must be awesome if carlye loves you.

marcie said...

Let me ask you something my dear, wise friend-

WHY DO WE ALL KEEP ON GETTING OLDER??

Oh, well... at least he got a snuggie out of it ;)

Happy Birthday Tim Morgan!

Holly said...

Kimball and I both laughed out loud...Tim's got such a good head on his shoulders! Mosoltov!

Jessi Fogg said...

Ok I was doing ok till you said he was sexy. Then I barfed. I hope he enjoys the snuggie. I really want one now.

Belle said...

We think both of you are wonderful-really wish we could have spent more time together in SLC, I'm such a hermit. You made an excellent choice :) 25 is young you!

The Kelstroms said...

happy birthday Tim. I love that he got a snuggie and wore it at the party. He has to be pretty secure with himself to do that.

Brad