We started off our Halloween adventures with a party at Tyler's school. 
Then we went to Tim (and Chris and Isaac)'s work party. They always throw a huge party and we come back with loads of candy.
Next we had a Trunk R Treat at our ward. Tim was at work so I planned on just taking the kids by myself. Unfortunately, my car wouldn't start. My awesome neighbors, Brian and Kristy Logie, came to our rescue and took us to the ward and back. I also dropped my camera when I was trying to get the kids out of the car (before Kristy came and got us, I had admitted defeat and went back inside). Therefore, no pictures.










Waiting to go Trick or Treating on Halloween day. My grandparents could hardly contain their excitement.

Chris and Jax were having a staring contest. Jax won.

My pirates.

The grandkids. Why is Tyler's mouth wide open? I doubt he even knows.
By the way, the twins shirts each say: I'm the evil twin. Very appropriate.

Brothers

Little Red Riding Hood, Shaun of the Dead, Daniel son, and Witch Hazel.

Trick R Treating! You see the guy answering the door in the middle picture? Well you can't really tell from the picture but he's a very big guy (he once said he has a talent for making people feel petite). It's Dan Dressen for those of you who know him. Anyways, when he came to the door, Tyler was convinced he was a GIANT! He even felt the need to make giant sound effects ("boom boom boom").

Jaxen was stoked to be out in the cold.
And Isaac was stoked to be wearing Hazels witch hat.

I love Halloween.



1 comments:
Good times. Trick-or-treating in that neighborhood will forever define "Halloween" in my mind. I love your litte pirate boys... and the evil twins- that's classic :)
Bummer about dropping your camera and the car not starting and all that- as they say when it rains, it pours... and I hate getting wet, I don't know about you, haha!
And, btw, your grandparents are adorable!
Post a Comment