Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BBQ and The Newly Wed Game

Last weekend we all went over to my sister's house for a BBQ. The kids did some serious swimming while the rest of us enjoyed an intense round of The Newly Wed Game.
Chris and Lesley won. . .
Kati and Daniel had to be a couple.




The Fogg Family rodent.




My Pop and the twins.

My gorgeous little sister.



My gorgeous older sister.
Jaxen loves Lesley.
I think the feeling might be mutual.

I can't believe they beat us all. . .

It's always a good idea to wear goggles when riding your bike.

And on a completely unrelated note,
today I dropped my hot curling iron in the toilet.
As it turns out, the toilet is not an ideal place for a hot curling iron.

3 comments:

marcie said...

Don't you hate it when people who have no right to win games (like if they've never played before) school everyone!? Drives me and my arrogance crazy!

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of Hazel's biking gogs. That's hilarious! Jacob and my cousin Kelli were forced to be a couple when playing Match Mate (quite like the Newlywed Game) and they killed Adam and I...with equally off the wall answers. Ei: How many kids to you plan to have? Jacob: 432 Kelli wrote...432. What!

Holly said...

Kathy hearts Daniel the most! Bahahaha!